Sunday, September 15, 2013

Killswitch Engaged: The Experiment Begins

Shit just got real.

A few nights ago something moved in my spirit. I couldn't sleep a bit. My mind raced. I had been reading about investing for income and the geek future early retiree in me had to get started A.S.A.P!!

I have a small investment portfolio that is almost fully concentrated with shares of Facebook and a few ETFs. The entire portfolio is a valued at a little over $1000. I am in the process of selling off all my positions and using the funds to create a new portfolio. This is the beginning of a portfolio that I hope to gain income from for the rest of my life. So yeah...it's kind of a big deal.

I have everything listed in a limit order for the next 60 days so hopefully the market will rise enough to compensate me for my commissions.

I'm going to go into specifics through the course of the end of the year and as I learn and plan more. I just wanted to give you all a heads up: Shit just got real. Like for real, for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment