Thursday, December 5, 2013

The end of an era

" It's not the way I hoped how I planned bust somehow it's enough." -from the song Save the Best for Last by Vanessa L. Williams
 
 
So this is it. Today is my last day as a twenty-something. In the last 10 years had a child, survived cancer, graduated college, learned to drive, bought a car and a ton of other bits of "life stuff". I didn't want my last post to be too heavy so I thought it be fun to do a quick questionnaire about me. Here's the famous Pivot questionnaire from The Actor's Studio.
 
What is your favorite word?
Romance

What is your least favorite word?
 cacophony

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
intelligence

What turns you off?
rudeness

What is your favorite curse word?
"got" dammit

What sound or noise do you love?
music

What sound or noise do you hate?
whining

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Composer

What profession would you not like to do?
Middle School teacher

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
What do you want to do first?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment